Happy Sunday! I forgot how much I absolutely adore the movie, 10 Things I Hate About You. I picked it up at Target a couple of weeks ago and I’m just finding the time tonight to watch it again. In honor of the 10 things Kat hates about Patrick, I will share with you 10 things I irrationally hate for no real reason.
1. Minivans – I mean come on, people! Just because you have a child doesn’t mean you have to go out and buy the most mom-ish model out there. SUV’s have the same amount of room and you can still keep your dignity. Plus this minivan flew past me on a two lane road this afternoon and it was pouring down rain. Driving dangerously kind of cancels out the safe minivan.
2. Stick people window clings – We don’t care about your five kids and your goldfish. Let’s be real. Plus the van who sped by me had them on their windshield.
3. UNC – Chapel Hill – Argyle on your basketball uniforms? Who does that?!
4. Women who wear tennis shoes with pantyhose – unacceptable.
5. Horror Movies.
6. Colored Christmas lights – only if they’re tacky…not if they’re fun and classy.
[Edit: My college roommate quickly emailed me after I posted this to inform me that I do hate 10 things…she just had to remind me.]
7. Chick-fil-a – I think this is because I don’t really like chicken that much and CFA was like the only place to eat non-cafeteria food when I started Campbell.
8. When people wear Uggs with shorts – no explanation needed.
9. Small children – To directly quote Kara’s email, “Small children getting in your way. Stepping on your toes. Yelling. Screaming. Bumping into you.” She is recounting a low moment when I threatened to kick a child at the zoo. We all have our moments.
10. Being away from Kara Lorraine. She needs to stop being in Boone. End of story.
Until next time!