My poor, poor lonely little blog. I’m sorry I’ve neglected you. Although I’ve come to the realization that only my family members read this and they must be entirely out of things to read because everyone mentioned something about my blog today.
I’m sorry I left you in November. It’s not that I’m not thankful — I just got crazy busy and well…my internet was out. So here’s a quick update:
- I cooked Thanksgiving dinner.
- I met a new fella (I won’t elaborate…I don’t want you to get attached to him and then it not work out.)
- I went to Las Vegas for work! (Not a fan…)
- I got a promotion.
- I discovered Grumpy Cat! (Seriously…Grumpy Cat is my spirit animal.)
- I earned an A in my second MBA class.
And that’s about it. Wednesday I’m off to New York for a few days with one of my favorite people in the entire world. Then I get to spend the holiday with my family. I’m so incredibly blessed. I can’t even wrap my brain around it. Thanks for hanging in there. I promise to write more soon!