I know, I know. I missed last week. That was poor planning on my part. Of course I would choose to start a new series the Friday before graduation (the busiest day of the academic year). Please accept my sincerest apologies.
This weeks favorites and finds!
1. My favorite pair of Toms! I found them while packing up some things last week.
I honestly thought they had somehow gotten thrown away.
2. A new spin on the piece of artwork I want to create like Mia & her mom did in The Princess Diaries.
Paint filled eggs seem so much more fun than filling up balloons with paint!
3. Quote: “She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn’t boring.” -Zelda Fitzgerald
4. THIS incredible list of 100 tips. You might have to zoom in to read them. Numbers 46, 76, 84, and 93 are the best.
5. My delicious dinner with Abbydean on Wednesday:
6. This isn’t a favorite of this week but can you tell I like nail polish?
Thankfully, I weeded out about half of it and I have put myself on a polish freeze for a few months.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! My mom is coming to visit to help me pack up the majority of my apartment.
Only two weeks til I move. I’m so excited!