Good morning! Happy Friday! I cannot believe it’s the last Friday of June. I swear it feels like it just started. Here’s some of my favorite things that I stumbled upon this week:
1. Wednesday I decided I needed white converse to match my outfit, so that was the first thing I did that day. Best decision ever.
2. After hanging out with Abby for her belated birthday and picking out her monogram necklace for the reception, I decided I needed a bracelet to match my necklace. Apparently I just wanted to spend money this week.
3. I have a new found appreciation for coffee (as long as it’s over ice). Lucky for me, they make “brew over ice” k-cups for Keurigs. Hello happiness in a glass:
4. MONSTERS UNIVERSITY! I went to see it on Wednesday. It was wonderful. End of story.
5. Last but not least, this little guy had me laughing for quite some time this week. If I had to flirt and my life depended on it, this is what I would look like:
And for any of you who are wondering…yes, I am feeling the aftermath of my fall yesterday. Holy soreness, Batman. Where’s the Aleve?