I usually have a hard time with picking out the obvious and “reading the signs”, but I’m guessing when two people (related and non-related) mention your blog and how it hasn’t been updated in a while – you should probably write something. So hi…sorry I’ve been a hermit.
I know I missed a Friday favorites and finds; however I was on a road trip for work which involved being in the car for 12 hours, seeing 20 of our alumni, purchasing 9 dozen doughnuts, and laughing until we cried. By the time I got home on Friday night, I was pretty much a shell of a person. Literally, I walked into my house, took off my pants, ate some Nutter Butters and went to bed. If you think I don’t know how to party, you are mistaken, my friend. Anyway, I figured I would do favorite things tonight.
1. Warm Bodies – I know, I know…I was skeptical at first, too. I was all like, “Zombies? Romance? I outgrew my Hot Topic phase seven years ago. No, thank you!” But it was adorable and heart-warming.
2. White Mocha Skinny Iced Coffee from Creek Coffee – seriously, it’s the one reason I look forward to going to class on Monday nights.
3. Moon & Lola and seeing my sister’s soon-to-be monogram for the first time! Oh, and of course I had to order something for myself when I went to pick it up. Doesn’t this look like me? I couldn’t resist.
4. The One With All The Resolutions – This love is threefold: 1. It’s currently on right now. 2. Ross’s leather pants. 3. It always reminds me of Kara saying “No divorces in ’99!” on New Year’s Eve.
5. The new pop-up ice cream shop Downtown. Mainly because it’s located across from the only parking deck I know how to navigate the city from.
6. Christmas is 5 months and 10 days away. Start making your lists!
Let’s start this week off with a bang!