Y’all – I know I need to apologize for NEVER updating, but the truth of the matter is I know I won’t correct my ways. Let’s just learn to live with it.
Happy Friday! The reason for my absence has a lot to do with the fact I’m juggling three jobs at the moment and wrapping up my last summer class. I’m so busy that my weekend plans are writing two articles for work, writing a ten page paper for class, and creating a guestbook for the Awkward’s wedding in October. I know you are extremely jealous.
Here’s the wrap up of my favorite things this week:
1. This needs no description – and I need to let the Starbucks I frequent know how friendly the barista was this morning. Also, it’s common knowledge that you feel better when you do things for people (and I know it negates the whole purpose of a random act of kindness if you tell people about it, but…) and I happily bought the car behind me some caffeine. Happy Friday to them!
2. Basically any skit by The Devil on Weekend Update – SNL. I needed a pick me up yesterday and I could watch Jason Sudeikis all day, every day.
3. When friends send you cards with Lisa Frank stickers plastered all over the envelope. That’s the sign of a true friendship, people. There was even a sticker of a cat with the caption “Jasmine – if she was a Lisa Frank creation”.
4. We’re only three weeks away from college football season! Plus the likelihood of seeing my Virginia Tech-in-law the weekend of the Chickfila Bowl is extremely high. It’s going to be fun. 🙂
5. This lovely little song. I cannot stop singing it!
Have a fantastic weekend! I’ll be in the corner, writing until my fingers fall off if you need me.