Holy cow, that was fast! I cannot believe that February has come and gone.
Here’s a quick look back at one of my favorite months:
- I went to the gym 17 times and hiked Raven Rock State Park once
- I attended my first baby shower
- I had 2 snow days where I didn’t change out of my pajamas and huddled in a blanket nest
- I’ve saved the $42 required for the 52-week money challenge
- I spent $173.43 on gas — down $113.49 from last month! Yay for shorter months and snow days.
- I made a dozen muffins
- I paid tuition for the second to last time!
- I earned an A in my first class of the semester
- I’ve gone 6 days without talking to my mom 😦
- I ate the most incredible peanut butter bacon banana sandwich
- I joined the Kate Spade New York watch club!
- I ate 1 slice of strawberry cake and 3 triple chocolate cupcakes
- The Furicane returned to North Carolina!
- I purchased a FitBit yesterday and I’ve taken 1,532 steps since I set it up last night at 7:00
So that was my month! Let’s see what March has to offer!